Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year was one of the best ones I could remember.  All day (actually all month), I couldn't wait to see Kaitlyn, Kylie and Finn open their Christmas gifts.  I was particularly excited for Kaitlyn because her awesome Aunts, Ciocis, Uncles, Mom Mom and Poppi got her a Barbie jeep. Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture the expression on her face when she opened her eyes, but after her jaw dropped she had an ear to ear grin.

Another highlight of the night was when Kaitlyn, Kylie and Finn gave their Mom Mom a calendar with all of their pictures in it.  Kylie and Finn loved the ribbons and wrapping paper more than their gifts, but they loved looking at the calendar after it was opened- proof is below!





Kylie was excited that she got to take it for a spin!




Mom Mom showing Finn & Kylie the calendar.

Kylie showing Finn where his picture was...

Yup, that's YOU Finn!

Finn looks like both his Mom & Dad in this one!  
He also looks like Uncle Breal with the rolled sleeves  : ) 


There were 10 adults in the room with her, but Kylie read the book herself.  



No comments:

Post a Comment